Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bird house love

























My friend RJ sent me a wonderful package of gifts for my retirement. The beautiful birdhouse she found in Texas and put her own touches on it just for me. Out came her skill saw and she created The Retired Nester sign on it and the music is Amazing Grace, one of my all time favorites! Love the fleurs and the little little beaded entry to the house. It's a gift I'll always cherish.


The other two birdhouses and hat were this weekends purchases at a local crafts fair. The roof of the little birdhouse was made from a wine crate.




Pictures came be enlarged for a better look see!




Have a safe and Happy Memorial Day weekend. Please take time to honor and remember all our servicemen in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,

    RJ gave you such a special gift. I adore the birdhouse and all the trimming she added to it.

    Local craft fairs are always a fun place to go. I love your new birdhouses and the hat looks terrific there.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete