Friday, February 3, 2012

Beneficial dog food...The dog loves it and so do I

For the containers!!! HA!!

I just cleaned out an office storage drawer that ended up being a dumping ground for all my husbands receipts. It's now an office supply drawer and once again I made good use of the Beneficial dog food containers. The tops lock securely and there is a nice little indent on the top where I put my labels.

The dog food is rather expensive but the dog loves it and I get great storage for my craft supplies and the husbands nuts, bolts ect.

What is your favorite repurpose storage container?

1 comment:

  1. Mary, I just got a new google account and I'm seeing if it will work for me. I love your containers in your drawer. I think it is a fabulous way to stay organized. Great job! rj

    ReplyDelete