Friday, March 9, 2012

My new "antique" mirror!

It's big!!!

Love the detail of even the rosettes.





I adore the basket and etching. I love it!



I put this on layaway 2 weeks ago and picked it up today. It's old and weighs a ton...that's why it's not up yet, but I had to snap some pictures...I love it!! It was a spur of the moment buy...just browsing and it was 225$, very high for an impulse buy for me but I learned if you love something to buy it right away because it won't be there when you go back.














1 comment:

  1. I am so loving your mirror! I have searched high and low for one. I would love to put one in my dining room. The room is very small but I do have one bare wall that needs something to make the room look larger. Are you keeping it the same or will you be painting it? Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete