Thursday, April 5, 2012

Very productive day! .

I buy all my plants at a little roadside stand on the honor system. You put your money into a little hole in the barn, I love that there are so many vegetable stands and flower vendors that operate like that around here.

Today I bought 14 bushes. 5 boxwoods, two redbud and the rest evergreens. I also bought some pansies. Total 180$ that I slid into the little hole in the barn!

Here are the boxwoods planted. Only two for 25$!!! Amazing price for the size.
http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2012/04/feathered-nest-friday.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FrenchCountryCottage+%28FRENCH+COUNTRY+COTTAGE%29


I'm joining Feathered Nest Friday for the first time. Lots of eye candy there!
This little chair was a garage sale purchase at 4$.







2$ can of paint, 2$ worth of pansies and a little Christmas tree store birdie for 1$. I love how it came out!


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! The chair looks great...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!! I have a chair like this... and you've given me a great idea! :)

    -Brittany

    ReplyDelete